For this project we have been asked to return to our projects from the beginning of the year in order to progress and document any of the development stages made in order to submit for the final assessment.
for the persuasion this was a simple documentation of the work that we had created last term. With persuasion there was not a lot of changes that had to be made before the documentation of the final piece. The only part in which was changed to the editorial was the front covers of the booklets as the the large imagery of the logo did not work as well as i had hoped and when printed for the client the imagery came out slightly distorted and made the booklet look less professional.
I decided to change the front cover by removing the large image and keeping that specific side of the booklet white. This gave the more clean and finished look to the editorial and as a pack made all of the piece come together.
Here is a before and after picture of the cover:
I also changed the logo what i hadn’t realised as that throughout the editorial i had used the old logo, where the outline of wales in the logo was thin and wasn’t as prominent. I have now gone back through the work and changed the logos to the new ones to create a more finished look.
Creating the PDF:
With the PDF file i kept to the same theme that I had previously used through my other PDF files, i felt that this added unity to the work that i had created and made a theme work across three very different pieces of work.